13 August 2011
The Hugo Chavez brand is worthless
- Pole: how're you travelling, coach or car?
- Me: car.
- Pole: I'm travelling back home to Poland, in coach, 15 hours, it sucks...
- Me: I can imagine...
- Pole: so where are you going?
- Me: off to Normandy with some friends and family...
- Pole: where are you from?
- Me: Venezuela.
- Pole: Venezuela? Isn't that where Chavez comes from?
- Me: yes.
- Pole: that motherfucker... He kept saying that he built a health system worthy of its name for the first time in Venezuela, and when he gets sick, he's off to Cuba? What the fuck is that all about?
- Me: brother, you got the nail in the head...
Needless to say that the Pole made my day. For there was a time when Europeans, in general, spoke wonderfully about Chavez. Now, even drunken Poles, employed in the construction industry, with little education, are able to see through the chavista bullshit.
Publicado por AB en 8:13 pm